Yes, the minimum age to parasail is 6 years old. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver prior to boarding the vessel. Minimum weight required to parasail is roughly 90 pounds. If the flyer is less than 90 pounds, they will simply fly tandem with someone not to exceed roughly 450 pounds combined weight. Weight requirements may change on any given day due to the wind conditions. Again, safety is number one.
Articles in this section
- Are there any weight restrictions?
- Is there an age requirement?
- Can people go on the boat and watch?
- Is there a price difference if two or three people fly together?
- How do we get into and out of the air?
- What happens if the line breaks?
- Do you have to know how to swim in order to parasail?
- Can I go to Key West for more than one day?
- How do people dress in Key West?
- Will you take me back to my hotel after the tour?