Yes. The cost for non-flying observers is $20. However, we do not accept reservations for observers. Parasailers always have first priority. At the time of departure, if there is room available, we allow a limited number of observers due to the United States Coast Guard regulations.
Articles in this section
- Are there any weight restrictions?
- Is there an age requirement?
- Can people go on the boat and watch?
- Is there a price difference if two or three people fly together?
- How do we get into and out of the air?
- What happens if the line breaks?
- Do you have to know how to swim in order to parasail?
- Can I go to Key West for more than one day?
- How do people dress in Key West?
- Will you take me back to my hotel after the tour?