For protection from the hot sun of Key West, it is always best to cover yourself as much as possible. Caps or sun hats, bandanas, sun glasses, and of course sun screen are all necessities. In the winter, it can be quite cool and breezy offshore, so a light weight jacket may be useful. For winter season early morning trips, a pair of light gloves can also add comfort. Bring a small day pack or duffel bag for your extra clothing, cameras, binoculars, and other necessities.
Articles in this section
- What kind of shoes should I wear?
- What kind of clothing should I bring?
- Is bait provided?
- Is fishing gear provided?
- Are alcoholic beverages allowed on board?
- Are food and refreshments included?
- How many people can go fishing on a charter?
- What experience level is necessary?
- How long are the Split Fishing Charter Trips?
- Do you offer a shuttle to the boat?