Yes, mild alcoholic beverages like Beer, Cider, Hard Lemonade, Wine, and Wine Coolers are allowed. However, for everyone’s safety, NO GLASS CONTAINERS are allowed on board - metal or plastic containers only please.
Articles in this section
- What kind of shoes should I wear?
- What kind of clothing should I bring?
- Is bait provided?
- Is fishing gear provided?
- Are alcoholic beverages allowed on board?
- Are food and refreshments included?
- How many people can go fishing on a charter?
- What experience level is necessary?
- How long are the Split Fishing Charter Trips?
- Do you offer a shuttle to the boat?