Driving the Overseas Highway is a one-of-a-kind experience. During the four hour drive will see some of the most spectacular scenery in the State. You will literally be driving right over the ocean and across a thin chain of islands and bridges, including the famous 7-Mile Bridge. These bridges connect 34 islands that make up the Florida Keys.
Articles in this section
- How do people dress in Key West?
- Are there beaches in Key West?
- What time do we return from Key West?
- What is there to see in Key West?
- How much free time do we have in Key West?
- Where is the Key West Tour bus stop?
- Do we stop on the way to Key West?
- Do you offer Wi-Fi on the bus ride to Key West?
- What are some good items to bring on the bus ride to Key West?
- How long does it take to drive to Key West?