Although it is best for you to be comfortable in the water, you do not have to know how to swim. Each guest is provided with a buoyancy compensator (BC) that will assist with flotation.
Articles in this section
- Do I ever touch the water?
- Are there any weight restrictions?
- Is there an age requirement?
- Can people go on the boat and watch?
- Is there a price difference if two or three people fly together?
- How do we get into and out of the air?
- What happens if the line breaks?
- Do you have to know how to swim in order to parasail?
- Can you pick us up from the airport?
- Do you provide a shuttle to the tour?